Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Forever Bridesmaid Becomes a Bride

      As a wannabe blogger (I never can seem to commit to blogging on a regular basis), I realized what my problem is-I could never find a subject I was crazy passionate about. Then, on December 29th, 2011 (the date of our engagement, of course!) it dawned on me-weddings. Why don't I write about weddings? Anyone who knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with weddings. From the planning to the "I Dos," nothing gets me excited quite like holy matrimony.
    
       So here it is-my crazy attempt at sharing my love of weddings with you. Whether you are planning a wedding, newly engaged and looking, or just plain love weddings, this blog  may just be your new favorite thing. From my own adventures in planning to things I just find beautiful or amusing, you'll find it here. I'm so excited to document my process here!

     Stay tuned for an "about us" post, where you get to meet me and my wonderful groom-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment